DR. JANGALA HARI
M.D.S in Prosthodontics – Meenakshi Ammal Dental College.
Dr. Jangala Hari is a Prosthodontist and Implantologist in Begumpet, Hyderabad and has an experience of 15 years in these fields. Dr. Jangala Hari practices at KNM Smile Dental Hospital in Begumpet, Hyderabad. He completed BDS from A.M.E’s Dental College in 1999 and MDS – Prosthodontics from Meenakshi Ammal Dental College Hospital in 2003. He is a member of Indian Dental Association, Indian Prosthodontic Society, International Congress of oral Implantology & Indian Association of Laser Dentistry. Some of the services provided by the doctor are Prosthodontics (Fixed & Removable teeth replacements – Crown And Bridges), Digital Smile Design, Dental Implants, Laser Dentistry etc.
SPECIALTIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Specialtiy: Prosthodontist & Implantologist.
- B.D.S – A.M.E’S Dental College & Hospital, Raichur.
- M.D.S in Prosthodontics – Meenakshi Ammal Dental College.
- Professor: Dept. of Prosthodontics.
- MCP: TMD.Bioresearch(USA).
- Diploma: ICO Implantology.
- Diploma: IA Laser Dentistry.
- Master: ICO Implantology.
- Fellow: ICO Implantology.
- Director: Advanced Dental Academy (Training & Research Institute).
- Director: Guide (Training & Research Institute).
- Fellowship: Implantology Instructor MGR Health University.
- Organizing Committee – IPS Conference, Dubai-2012.
- Organizing Committee – IPEP Program.
- Organizing Secretary – Teacher’s Training Program, 2013, Hyderabad.
- Joint Organizing Secretary – 16th IPS PG Convention, Vizag.
- Organizing Secretary – 43rd IPS Conference, Hyderabad.
- Scientific Chairman – 1st International Digital Dental Confereence.
- Secretary – Indian Prosthodontics Society Telangana State Branch.
- Founder-Member – A.P. Prosthodontic Forum.
- Founder-Member – Prosthodontics Education and Research Society (PEARS).
- Treasurer – 2011-2013 IDA Decan Branch.
- Vice-President – 2013-2015 IDA Decan Branch.
- Founder-Member – Star Society.
- Founder-Member – International Digital Dental Socity.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Three International Publications.
- Six National Publications.